FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
The Photo With The Most Likes On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   5eme c Index du Forum » Divertissement » Jeux Vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellsilv

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Photo With The Most Likes On Facebook Répondre en citant

The Photo With The Most Likes On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. [2] For example, if you run a hair salon and you notice that fans of another local salon are always posting comments on that page looking for advice on how to achieve a certain hair style or recommendations on the best hair care products to use, but no one ever replies to them, you can take matters into your own hands and reply to those customers' comments and even advise them to like your page, as you regularly provide such helpful information.You can offer them a discount to like your page.Consumers love discounts. As admin, Facebook will give you the option to do this directly from the page. This page may be out of date. Google it. For instance, if it's a beautiful day, people will be less inclined to be inside on their computers, or if there's a big music festival or sports event on over the weekend, people may not check their Facebook til Monday. You can also buy Google ads that will direct traffic to your Facebook page. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Get More Facebook Likes Two Methods:On Personal PostsOn Business PagesCommunity Q&A Facebook is undoubtedly the king of all social networking sites, and like a virtual New York, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! One of the key measures of Facebook success is the number of likes you get on your page, posts and status updates. Please include your IP address in your email. This also increases your page's search engine ranking. You will still need to engage with your customers in the comments and tell people about your business to have a really successful page. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 46 Updated: Views:845,187 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Create a New Facebook GroupHow to Facelift Your FacebookHow to Fix an Incorrectly Oriented Photo on FacebookHow to Copy and Paste on Facebook . If you must post these kinds of statuses, at least try to keep them tongue-in-cheek by acknowledging that you're looking for attention. For example, you could ask people to upload pictures of themselves with one of your products. Interesting or funny videos are also a great way to get likes, but you may need to include a comment which entices people to watch the video in the first place, something enigmatic and intriguing like "This video is so funny I snorted milk through my nose" or "I can't believe this video is for real.needs to be seen to be believed!" Tagging friends and acquaintances in pictures is also a great way to get likes and possibly make new friends. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 5 Unanswered Questions What if all what you said isn't working? Answer this question Flag as. In general, people don't like Facebook posts which are solely intended to attract attention or garner sympathy. Posts that fall into this category include those that are self-congratulatory ("OMG, can't believe I got signed with a modeling agency/ got the top exam score in my class/ got asked on a date by the hot guy/girl at Starbucks!), overly self-deprecating ("Just ate an entire packet of cookies - No wonder I'm so fat") or ANY pictures of you staring moodily/pouting/winking at the camera that you clearly took of yourself. Posts like "I hate my hair! I wish it would just do as it's told for once!" are on the borderline. Most businesses send out hundreds of emails a day so this is a very easy way to garner more likes![2] 7 Run a "fans only" contest. Try to ask lots of questions and get people commenting on your posts, then make sure you answer each fan personally - this will encourage people to keep commenting and will inspire trust and loyalty in your brand. Is there any way to buy Facebook likes? Answer this question Flag as. According to an analysis done by KissMetrics, posting 1 -2 times a day increases other Facebook users' engagement by 40%.[1] 2 Post more photos and videos. 6 Install a Facebook "Like Box" on your website. Skip to content The Atlantic Popular Latest SectionsSections Politics & Policy Culture Business Science Technology Health Education U.S. Print your Facebook page URL and stick it in your store. It doesn't actually do anything. People like things they can engage with. RIP Fido, you will be greatly missed.Sad" That would just be mean. One of the most important ways you can encourage new fans and maintain your existing ones is to post interesting, informative and interactive content on a consistent basis. A word of warning though, posting too often will just clog up people's feeds and they'll become tired of it, which may lead them to hide you from their timeline or possibly unfriend you - not what you want at all! A good guideline to follow is about 1 to 2 posts a day, everyday. 8 Post job openings on your Facebook page. If you're known for your crazy, flyaway curls then it's probably acceptable. They want short, amusing anecdotes or concise updates on cool, interesting things you've seen or done. Or if your run a pet grooming salon, you could post a printable flyer which your fans can use to get one free dog wash. Make sure to include a comment where you ask people politely if they wouldn't mind supporting your new business and liking the page - people will respond more positively if you're nice. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow 5a02188284
download samsung corby facebookdelete facebook account usernamedownload facebook account nowpassword facebook forgetgameloft facebook appbangla font download for facebookhow to get facebook access token in javasign up for facebook like pagefacebook login jessicafacebook imagenes chat

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation