FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
HQ Pokerstars For Mobile

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   5eme c Index du Forum » Divertissement » Vidéo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellsilv

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 15:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Pokerstars For Mobile Répondre en citant

Pokerstars For Mobile > bit.ly/1ssI0B2

ac186bab57
Play on your iPhone for the ultimate mobile experience, or on your iPad for big-screen enhancements and extended battery life, perfect for tournaments and long ring game sessions. Internet Connection: Check that you have a connection to the Internet. Contact Support: If the problem continues, pleasecontact Supportwith a detailed report about your connection problem, including any error messages you are given, what mobile device you are using, and what iOS or Android™ version you are running. Press the ‘Home’ button to lock the Home screen icons in place. Once the sync is complete, go to 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage Applications'. PokerStars Clock Use the tournament manager App to make your home games and tournaments better than ever. To update any of our Apps on your iOS or Android™ device, see below.iOS devicesVisit the App Store on your device and click 'Update' at the bottom right hand corner.

How do I reload play money? To reload or top up your chips, simply press 'Menu' > 'Add More Chips' while sitting at a table. Downloading the software is simple. Mobile Poker from PokerStarsPokerStars is available to download on a range of platforms, and you can even play on your mobile or tablet device. If you do not have a Stars Account, you can create one using the desktop platform. Can I continue playing my game if I switch from one device to another? How do I switch from computer to Mobile or from Mobile to computer? To switch between devices, simply log out from one device and then log in using the other.Please note that you can only be logged into your Stars Account from one device at any given time.Cash Games:You cannot continue or transfer a cash game session from one device to another. Does Mobile Poker work on all Android devices? No. ^ Back to Top . and other countries. Exclusive Live Poker Event PackagesPokerStars is behind some of the world's richest live poker tours, like the famous European Poker Tour (EPT), Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT) and Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT). The PokerStars Mobile app is the best way to play poker anywhere.

holy quran urdu translation free downloadwindows mythtvlowes window filmsfree sim games no downloadsell back your booksmovies in victorville cabest free books to read onlinewatch the hangover 2the young and the restless full episodes on youtubetony curtis jack lemmon movies

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 15:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation